Looks your not logged in.

Please log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Looks your not logged in.

Please log in or register.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
There are more updates in the update forums!

+2
Banana
zxgrimxz
6 posters

Revive the Server

zxgrimxz

Revive the Server Empty Revive the Server

Post by zxgrimxz Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

What i think needs to be done about the server, i will update this as it comes to my mind. REMOVE MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM SHOPS:
    Barrows
    Godwars items
    Spirit Shield
    Statius
    Chaotics
    Rogue
    DRagon boots
    Whips
    DO NOT GIVE ANYONE U DONT TRUST WITH YOUR BALLS A P RING OTHERWISE THEY CAN CORRUPT YOUR ECONOMY/SELL RARE DROPS FOR IRL CASH I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE ON A SERVER CALLED HELIX-WORLD WHICH IS NOW DEAD.
    any other High Powered items
    -make many different ways to get rare items not a way to make money rare items are 50x better then money
    make a boss drop rogue pieces along with vestas longsword make the drops obtainable but not easy by making the boss hit hard and having multiple hp bars it can be any random monster just make sure hes powerful enough to guard his loots.
    Completing Dominion Tower would be nice so it doesnt take forever to get a chaotic, make chaotics tradable so pking with them requires a risk..
    Possibly release a Primal Maul which is hard to get but one of the Strongest weapons on the server possibly like 350 vote/pkp?
    Make PKP obtainable but not through the same ip address and not within 15 minutes of eachother let statius and vesta be in vote/pkp shop and make them like the same no1 to strong make one for def and one for str
    possibly make claws easier to get they are a major pain in the arse
    lower dbow to like 50m raise whips to 15m shop 20m street lower dfs to like 150m make dharok like 100m shop 150m street
    allow donators to kill Barrows for Possible Noted loots of their respective droppers. make rares such as masks donate only obtainable and give them a DEcent Cash value in shop just dont make money to easy to get and make the decent items like barrows somewhat available but not always available donators can make good cash alone killing dharok for his pieces and if they ever needed any other range/mage gear could take about 45minutes to obtain a set godwars prices are fine being able to buy them and resell them at anytime is not fine once the server actually gets populated then i think we should really checkup on donator benefits, removing gamble five sounds legit to me make godarmor only obtainable through caskets and price em like 20m a set eventually remove caskets from economy and tadah u have rares which take 1 def and give rune defence make sarasword like 75m in shop and make it drop from sara gwd make it so tormented demons have 1 fast spawn in multi cb and make it drop easier a bit Very Happy let steel dragons drop visage.. let kbd drop like d plate + visage or something make dragon bolts e only obtainable through fletching a cut dragonstone which can be dropped by pretty mcuh any monster like abby demons or dark beasts that is all for now leave a comment regarding ur feeling to the topic
    Banana
    Banana

Revive the Server Empty Re: Revive the Server

Post by Banana Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Some really good idea, though if this were to be changed, we would be talking about a whole new CS, for good or bad idk really...
    zxgrimxz

Post by zxgrimxz Tue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm

oh and quite likely an economy reset will be necessary just dont take away peoples donator pl0x or points for slayer/minigames/donator
    P.S. idk if CS is doing to well atm and all updates are to chaotics discretion im just trying to give him a different approach the way i see it money can pretty much get u anything if ur rich and getting money isnt too hard i mean cmon 150m for a dbow? thatsalot considering the max cash is 2b? we either need some items that will be worth saving up like 10b or lower the ways of gaining money
    zxgrimxz

Post by zxgrimxz Tue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

if you wanted to u can make chaotic or pmauls donate only so u have steady income off players and a limited economy on specific items
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Chaos Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm

HIT ENTER pl0x... Too jumbled up.. But yea some things I might change. Its hard to move about this drop system as it sucks. And if I implement the old one (Forget which file.......) Will take either a lot of C&P or a lot of typing.

Thats why toolkits are drops.. As it helps raise the drop rate of other items.. Which sometimes that doesn't work Smile.

And rogue should stay in super donor shop as you payed $20 for a shop with good shit. Not something with a banana in it.

Donators need some sort of benefit so they should atleast get five.

Chaotics tradeable... EEEH. I'm probly going to release more things with chaotics. Such as a castle wars shop with them or something.

Dragon bolts are... Extraordinary.. Making them is a rough batch of up. That could screw up in the long run.

Steel, Iron, Mith dropping visage I will add.

Going to make a "Chaotic" boss soon that is really powerful. Not powerful enough to make people not like him. Just powerful enough to drop good loot.

Removing barrows from shop... Might do that...

Primal maul... NO

And vesta and statius is the same now, as they are rs stats.

I would never sell a pring. Although I used too ^.^.

Why remove a whip? Its the basis of all weapons pretty much.

Dragon boots do no harm in a shop.

Godwars items.. Last time I did that people raged Smile.
    The Tale
    The Tale

Post by The Tale Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Well last time when you removed GWD items from the shop they were much rarer.
    *COUGH* Tassys... *COUGH*
    By the way, I probably will be more active at the moment, having finals soon =\
    Pure
    Pure
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by Pure Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

Stop spamming -.- and i think most of it is a good idea >.<
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Chaos Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Switching to a 614 server AGAIN... Making it PvP-Spawn-PvM-Skilling
    Banana
    Banana

Post by Banana Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

......... Does this mean all skills are included? Very Happy
    EpicPwnage
    EpicPwnage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by EpicPwnage Fri May 18, 2012 12:19 am

Nope.
    Banana
    Banana

Post by Banana Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 am

This convo is getting off topic, locking...

I'm gay derps Revive the Server 2686386374

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:45 pm